BASALT FIBRE COMPOSITES
Basalt Composite Products
BASALT FIBRE MESH
- A cost effective alternative for steel- and composite materials.
- Distributes surface load and improves substrate adhesion properties.
- High tensile strength, elongation and fracture resistance.
- Does not conduct heat - no thermal expansion.
- Ideal in building projects with high temperature changes during installation,
- Non-corrosive, acid-, alkali- and salt resistant.
- Applicable in concerete reinforcing and in road construction.
BASALT COMPOSITE REBAR
- Approx. 4 times lighter and almost twice as strong as the regular steel reinforcement bars.
- Non-corrosive and therefore is not affected by alkaline or acidic materials.
- Non-magnetic, dielectric and does not block x-ray or radio waves.
- Low in weight – easy to transport.