• Combustion properties of biomass residues rich in phosphorus. Åbo Akademi PhD Thesis
• Waste gypsum board and ash related problems during combustion of biomass part 1: Fluidized bed
• Co-gasification of Australian brown coal with algae in a fluidized bed reactor
• Residues from the production of biofuels for transportation: characterization and ash sintering tendency
• Fluidized bed combustion of mixtures of rapeseed cake and bark: the resulting bed agglomeration characteristics
• Combustion Characteristics of Biomass Residues and Biowastes: Fate of Fuel Nitrogen
• Fate of alkali metals and phosphorus of rapeseed cake in circulating fluidized bed boiler part 2: co-combustion with coal
• Fate of alkali metals and phosphorus of rapeseed cake in circulating fluidized bed boiler part 1: co-combustion with wood
• Systematic studies of ash composition during co-combustion of rapeseed cake and bark FBC 2012
• Fate of phosphorus during co-combustion of solid biofuels FBC 2009
• Waste gypsum board as a fuel additive in combustion of grass and waste derived fuel – bench- and full scale studies. In the proceedings of the Impacts of Fuel Quality on Power Production FQI 2014
• Agglomeration tendencies of algae and wood mixtures in fluidized bed incineration FQI 2014
• Characterization of thermochemical fuel properties of microalgae and cyanobacteria FQI 2014
• Systematic studies on defluidization temperatures of rapeseed cake and bark mixtures NCIM 2011
• Independent Fine-Tuning of the Intrawall Porosity and Primary Mesoporosity of SBA-15
Tomas Kjellman, Nina Reichhardt, Motolani Sakeye, Jan-Henrik Smått , Mika Lindén, Viveka Alfredsson. Chem. Mater. 2011; 25, 1989−1997.
• Comparison of Different Amino-Functionalization Procedures on a Selection of Metal Oxide Microparticles - Degree of Modification and Hydrolytic Stability.
Motolani Sakeye, Jan-Henrik Smått Langmuir, 2012; 28,16941-16950.
• Phospholipids covalently attached to silica particles as stationary phase in nano-liquid chromatography.
Clara-Eugenia Baños, Susanne K Wiedmer, Jan-Henrik Smått, Motolani Sakeye, Jana Lokajová, Marja-Liisa Riekkola Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis 2012; 71, 1– 10.
• Removal of Intrawall Pores in SBA-15 by Selective Modification
Nina Reichhardt, Tomas Kjellman, Motolani Sakeye, Filip Paulsen, Jan-Henrik Smått, Mika Linden, and Viveka Alfredsson, Chemistry of Materials, 2011; 23, 3400-3403.
• Polyethylenimine-modified metal oxides as packing material for capillary electrochromatography and capillary liquid chromatography
Susanne K. Wiedmer, Giovanni D’Orazio, Delphine Bourdin, Clara Baños-Pérez, Maarit
Kivilompolo, Matias Kopperi, José Ruiz-Jiménez, Jan-Henrik Smått, Motolani Sakeye,
Salvatore Fanali, Marja-Liisa Riekkola, Journal of Chromatography A, 2011; 1218, 5020-5029.
• A Detailed Study of the Nanocasting Process: Evolution of Nickel Oxide inside SBA-15 Silica.
Motolani Sakeye, Sebastian Ziller, Heinz Amenitsch, Mika Lindén, and Jan-Henrik Smått
J. Phys. Chem. C, 2016; 120, 1854–1862
• Modified zeolitic imidazolate framework-8 as solid-phase microextraction Arrow coating for sampling of amines in wastewater and food samples followed by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. Hangzhen Lana, Tuukka Rönkkö, Jevgeni Parshintsev, Kari Hartonen, Ning Gana, Motolani Sakeye, Jawad Sarfraz, Marja-Liisa Riekkola, Journal of Chromatography A, 2016;1486,76-85.